If you have gaps or crooked and misaligned teeth, but have been put off treatment with the thought of metal braces – then you’ve come to the right place. No matter what your age or dental situation, we offer a choice of Invisible Braces to improve your smile!
Invisalign® Clear Aligners – Comfortable. Removable. Barely Visible.
With no metal wires or brackets and with the added benefit of being able to remove your Invisalign aligner, you will be able to eat, drink and clean your teeth with ease during treatment. Invisalign uses a series of clear, removable aligners that are changed every two weeks as your teeth move. Each aligner is individually manufactured for your teeth and gradually repositions your teeth into a smile you will be proud of.
Invisalign: Patient Video
Why choose Smile Dental Care for Invisalign treatment?
We proudly offer:
- A FREE consultation – if you are unsure whenther you need your teeth straightened, then with our free Invisalign consultation you will be able to find out for free.
- FREE Teeth Whitening – you can take advantage of Free Teeth Whitening when you take up any Invisalign treatment.
- A team of highly experienced Invisalign® Certified Dentists – rest assured that your smile is in safe hands
- No hidden costs and a detailed treatment plan – be clear about the cost of treatment, and what is involved, before you make any decisions
- 0% finance – from 12 to 36 affordable monthly payments, with prices starting from £69 per month.
Six Month Smiles® – Straight Teeth. Less Time. Clear Braces
Six Month Smiles is an innovative brace system which can straighten crowded teeth, spaced teeth, overbites, underbites, crossbites and openbites in as little as 6 months. It focuses on the teeth you see when you smile and greatly reduces the amount of treatment time needed. The brace uses custom-fitted wires and brackets, which are tooth coloured for increased discretion, making Six Month Smiles one of the most unnoticeable fixed brace treatments.
Get in Touch
If you would like any further information about Invisible Braces, or you would like to request an appointment with one of our highly experienced dentists, please get in touch with us by contacting our friendly reception team at your nearest practice; Click Here